Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back For Another Round.

Wow. It has been too long since my last real blog. I realize now how much I miss it. Blogging is therapeutic in a way for me. I guess I feel like I'm getting out everything that I've been needing to say. And I can write for as long as I want...cause it's my blog...and I can do what I want to with it. If you think my blog is too long...or too boring...or to menial...then you can go away...no feelings hurt. The search bar is up at the top just waiting to help redirect you to another location...

Life has been a little crazy the past few weeks or so. Between school, work, church, picking up my brother and dealing with other people problem... I've been going nonstop. I've made myself sick from lack of sleep and pretty much run my entire body down.

But I wish I could say that I hadn't done it to myself.

I've been keeping myself busy. I've been lost and scared and confused. The worst part is that I've been taking the easy way out. I hate that. I hate that in my moment of fear I let myself do the cowardly thing of keeping myself so busy that I haven't had time to deal with my own emotions. I never thought I'd let myself be that person.

Wow...this is a really horrible blog to come back on, huh? Man..you really should have redirected when you had a chance.

I'm focusing on Marketing, Economics and Finance for the next 48 hours. After that I'm starting to deal with this stuff.

No comments: