Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Forces

I try to hard.

I try to make things happen. That should be a good thing, I think.
Big picture, I think it's a good thing.
Small picture, (like blog contents) I try to hard with.

I don't have a lot any insight to prominent issues.
I don't have cute sayings about life.
I don't have alliterative sermon points.
I don't think I've ever really had an original thought.

I'm okay with that though. I'm going to try to start blogging more for me. My own epiphanies, should I ever actually have any. More than anything else, I just want this to be a place where I can be real. Not try to come up with anything really spiritual to say. God shows me so much of Himself every day. I don't know why I think I have to put it into a blog. That's just me trying to be cool.

We'll see where this goes. I just want to be me.
I'm good at being me.
Being me isn't always good.
But I'm good at it, nonetheless.

And I'm working on making it better.

(Plus, the fact that no one reads this blog will help with my humility.)


No comments: