Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Front Porch Looking In

Perspective is an amazing thing.

It's something that we all have
(but most people don't have enough of)

It's one of those,
the.more.you.have- the.less.you.have
type deals

The more I start to see things from a perspective other than my own default window, the more I start to realize how much different my situations are than I originally had thought. How different everyone situations are than I originally had thought. How many different angels there are to my circumstance than I had been able to see before. I wanna be able to see from different perspectives. Not only so that I can help my own circumstances...but so I can be more aware.

Of those around me
near to me (cause you can be around me and not near to me)
far from me
un[known] to me.

No comments: