Saturday, February 28, 2009

That's a GOOD way to get on my BAD side

Dear self centered, mean, bad mannered, ignorant, hard headed, stubborn, undeserving, ungrateful, non productive member of society,

You've got one more ugly remark to say to the most brilliant, godly, beautiful, outstanding, talented, amazing, selfless, giving, and again I say BEAUTIFUL, woman in my life before I GO OFF on your sorry tail.

For your sake [and for hers], I pray that God grant me half as much patience and self control as she has before you tick me off one more time. And if He doesn't....



God have mercy on your soul.


Goodnight,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Joseph and Stacie said...

Godspeed, sis. Call me if you need my help.

Anonymous said...

that is the great thing i have read in a while ~
At least you give warnings before you go off~
Thats more self control then most people~