Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Ties

Had fun today with the [future] in-laws. And I was very proud that they made it through Atlanta without giving Chaz's mom a stroke. She's gets very nervous on roads over 4 lanes.

(Bless her heart)

They're such good people and already consider me part of the family. I know I joke about them alot, but I really couldn't ask for more. They'd do anything in the world for me, and I for them.

I've started to realize how many people I have in my life that I consider family.......though some times it feel like i'm part of the Adam's Family...a bunch of crazy people who are all especially weird in their own weird way.

ie. Stephen's crazy beard, Grandmother's need to give us everything she never had as a child while simultaneously hounded granddaddy about whatever the present issue is, Dad's bi polar, Chris "the giant" Ciraky..'nough said, Erics ability to fix anything if you can find him duct tape and/or ibuprofen, etc..............you get the idea....

I have more love and connection than some people will ever experience. It makes me kind of sad. I'm no one special, but I get the love so some many amazing people, while there are people out there who have never experienced true love from another person. So I've made it my personal mission to [from now on] be a people lover. For the people that have no one else, I want to be there. For the one person who it may actually matter to, I want to be there when they have no one else to turn to. Cause I may not have all the answers to their problems, but I know the One who does and if they can see His love through me, it's worth it. It'd be worth trying to love alot of people who will never accept it. But for that person who needs it.....I'll be there.

(this started off as a really light blog, don't know who it emotionally escalated. should I insert a corny joke for our ascent?)



There are 2 cowboys in the kitchen. Which one is the real cowboy?

The one on the range.

1 comment:

Eric said...

The one on the range....hahahahahahahaha! I get it. And yes you are someone special.