Monday, November 24, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4.

Today I'm letting go of everything thing I've been holding onto.
(holding me back)

I am excited to see where God takes me
unsure of where to start
confident that He will get me there
and more than anything

scared out of my mind

scared to fail at being
good enough
strong enough
smart enough
graceful
faithful
adequate
and/or
effective

Ineffective...ew. The thought makes me sick at my stomach. sick at my heart.
The idea of just being another number.
1, 2, 3...there goes Stephanie...5, 6, 7..blah.


I want to be the one who's motivated by what scares me.
that my fear of complacency drives me.
to be stronger.
To be everything that I need to be
To be who people need me to be
who He made me to be

1 comment:

Eric said...

wow, that is so stinking awesome. thanks for your transparency and for challenging me.