Monday, July 6, 2009

Donde es mi chinchillia?


So many things have happened. Its hard to even begin to explain.

My computer finally started working. Thank goodness for Matt Wilkie and his seemingly infinite knowledge on all things El Salvadorian! He figured out how to make my computer work with the wi fi here!

I'll start updating more now that I back to having the internet. But for tonight...just a few things I've learned in the past few weeks.

  • Nothing is more humbling than being in places you know nothing about, with people you know nothing about, who speak a language you know nothing about.
  • I love Hartsfield- Jackson.
  • I'm not nearly as funny as I think I am. Everyone here is hilarious.
  • I would kill for an AJC most days.
  • Tape worm is one of the most disgusting things that could happen to people.
  • Bottled water is awesome.
  • I LOVE Convoy de Esperanza and anyone related to it. Everyone at COH is astounding.
  • Life has a funny way of throwing you things that you don't expect...when you least expect it.
  • I have a lot to learn.

No comments: